Saturday, July 28, 2018

How to Recover Deleted Lost Data from Huawei P9

How to Recover Deleted Lost Data from Huawei P9


In the summer vacation ,I bought a Huawei P9. To be frank, Im satisfied with my Huawei P9 because its perfect. Firstly, Im crazy for taking photos, Huawei P9 has innovative leica dual lens which can make me take high-quality photos. Whats more, Huawei P9 adopt bulit-in dual-core ISP, professional DSP and independent chip that can greatly improve picture quality and image processing speed. Then, I think it runs very quickly and I can play games  qluently. However, I download a lot of movies and games to my phone, so I often clean up my Huawei P9 memory.


Its undeniable that Im careless, I often accidentally deleted some data which is uesful for me when I clean up the memory. But I have a simple method which can recover deleted/lost data quickly from my Huawei phone, as well as other Android devices. If you also often accidentally deleted data from your phone, I recommend a amazing software called Android Data Recovery which can recover deleted data including contacts, text messages, photos, videos, call logs, WhatsApp messages and so on to you. Android Data Recovery has a variety of functional such as easily recover your deleted data etc., next, I will show you how to get back deleted data from Huawei P9 by using this powerful program.

     


Steps to Recover Deleted/Lost Data from Huawei P9





 Run the software and connect your Huawei P9


Firstly, you need install and launch Android Data Recovery on your computer. Then, using phones USB cable connecting your Huawei P9 to your computer.


Note: Please ensure that youve enabled the USB debugging on your Huawei P9 during the connecting process.


 Select the file types


When the program has detected your Huawei P9, choose the type of files which you want to recover. Then, click "Next" to move on.


 Scan your Huawei P9


Skip to the next screen, you will be asked to choose a scanning mode to scan your Huawei P9 for the deleted content, either the "Standard Mode" or the "Advanced Mode". I often choose "Standard Mode", because its more quickly, but you can choose "Advanced Mode" if it doesnt work. If done, you can click "Start" to scan your phone.



 Preview and recover the selected files


After scaning, you can preview all the scanning result one by one. Choose those which you want to recover and then click on "Recover" to get them all back.



Related Tutorials:



  • Recover Deleted Data from Huawei GX8
  • Recover Deleted Data from Huawei Mate 9
  • Recover Deleted Data from Huawei SD Card
  • Transfer All Data from Huawei to P9
  • Transfer All Data from Huawei to Mate 9
  • Transfer Data from Android to Huawei Mate 9




go to link download

No comments:

Post a Comment